The best way to remove blackheads
Have you tried many ways to remove blackheads but they didn’t work? Maybe you have applied them in wrong way or not careful enough. Here I will share you the best way to remove blackheads effectively.
- Keep your skin clear:
In daily activities, your pores can be logged by sweat, dirt… which makes the opportunity for blackheads to develop. And blackhead’s appearance would be doubled if you’re wearing make- up.
That’s why you need to cleanse your face carefully and stably every day. But cleansing is just the first step to remove blackheads; other remedies below are considered the best ways to remove blackheads.
- Applying remedies for blackheads:
The best way to remove blackheads is using natural remedies, they’re safe as well. I have some simple ways for you:
- Take out 4 tsp of pure honey, boil it up and let it cool down.
- Use that honey to rub on your blackheads and other skin acne areas.
- Wait for the honey mask become dry then pull it off your face. The blackheads will be stuck on the mask and be removed easily.
Apply this remedy for twice a week then you will have a smooth skin.
- Prepare an egg and get only the egg white, apply it directly on your blackhead areas with many layers, put a piece of tissue on, wait for the egg white dry.
- Then pull it out, you will see blackheads pulled out on the tissue. Wash your face with water.
- Pour a cup of water in the saucepan, bring to a boil. Then dip 1 tea bag in hot water, leave it 1 hour.
- Transfer the tea into a glass, let it cool down totally and put it in the fridge, wait for more 2 hours.
- When the green tea is completely chilled, take it out from the fridge. Use the cotton pad to dab green tea on the blackheads. Leave it for about 15 minutes then wash your face, using cool water.
- Other tips:
- Avoid popping or picking blackheads.
- Better not using blackheads removal tools. They just bring more bacteria on your face, hurt your skin and leave scars.
- Wash your pillowcases.
- Do NOT touch your face.