Reading WikiHomeremedies, you will benefit from our services in different ways, including search and sharing information, communicating with other visitors and users, and creating new content.
Information introduced by WikiHomeremedies
In order to provide visitors with informative and useful information about health issues, WikiHomeremedies collect certain basic information from you and other visitors.
We collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (containing your IP address, geographical location, operating system, browser type and version, referral source, duration of visit, page views, and website navigation)
- Information relating to any transactions executed between you and us on or in relation our website, containing information relating to any purchases that you make of our products.
- Information which you supply us for the goal of registering with us or subscribing to the services, email notifications, and/or newsletters of our website.
- Information you choose to send to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We might use your personal information to:
- administer our website;
- improve your experience of browsing our website;
- enable your use of services available our website;
- send to you the products bought through our website, and provide you with the services bought through our website
How We Secure Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of your personal information.
You are responsible for keeping your pass word as well as user details confidential. We will not require you for your password (except when you register into the website)
No information supplied by you, whether public or private, will be exchanged, sold, transferred, or given to any other third party for any reason whatsoever, without your approval.
Third Party Websites
We use links to other websites for your convenience occasionally. These third party websites have their own independent privacy policies. We will not be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the third party websites.
How About Updating Your Information
We allow all users to review, change and update the personal information supplied by them during the registration process. If you cope with any type of problems while updating your information, you could contact us by using the e-mail address published at the bottom of this page.