Home remedies for Typhoid fever
Typhoid fever is more common in less industrialized countries but doesn’t mean it’s not dangerous; it brings you serious headache, weakness and pain. This article is about to share you effective home remedies for typhoid fever.
- Cold compress:
When you got typhoid fever, your body temperature would raise high. Cold compress is one of the most effective and simplest home remedies for typhoid fever to cool down the temperature.
– Step 1: Soak a towel into a bowl of cold water, squeeze it to get rid of the excess water . Put it on your forehead.
– Step 2: After a while, when the towel is less cool, continue the step 1 until the body temperature is down.
- Drink water:
When you’re sick, your body is put in dehydration. So you need fluid intake to get rid of the toxins in your body and keep you hydration.
This is also an easy- to- do home remedy for typhoid fever as well!
You just need to drink 10 glasses of water every day. One glass of fresh juice, or herbal teas daily is not a bad idea.
When I got a fever, my mom always brings me a glass of fresh honey lemonade every day. I felt great every time I drank it. Lemon is a natural disinfectant and honey helps improve the immunity, so this is a perfect combination.
You’re sick means your immunity is weak, you need to consume nutrition food to provide energy and strengthen the immunity.
Consume high protein food like eggs, milk, high carbohydrate like sweet potatoes, rice…
You also need fiber, minerals, sodium from soups broths, fruit juices…
- Other tips:
– Just eat foods that are cooked, peeled fruits, boiled water.
– Avoid eating street foods, salty foods, dairy products in to prevent from diarrhea.
– Rest at your home and avoid hard works until you’re totally cured.